Markets & Justice

Markets & Justice
Freely operating markets yield a just outcome?

White Australia Has A Black History

White Australia Has A Black History

Thursday 8 January 2015

What does poverty in Australia really mean? It means this ...

From the Facebook page - Kate Borland's Save Public Housing
Some bad language has been given the x
Just spoke to ACA, as in A Current Affair! I approached the Save Elenara Page but, after I posted pics of bedbug victims, they took them down & blocked me from the page altogether! How slimy! How low! They get $250 per wk, per person, for 32 people, per weekk & WE ALL HAVE BEDBUG INFESTATION!! How freaking rude! How corrupt! How typical they get away with it? Not on my shift! A current Affair can't wait to get the camera crew down here! Dx — at Save Elenara.
Like · Share

  • 26 people like this.
  • Daniel Kirby Thing is, I'm here, on Centerlink, in order to qualify for drug company trials for non-interfuron HCVpos, drinking, social drug taking, Centerlink dependant, typed chap, can take the cure, for free rather than $1000 per day, for those fortunate to make...See More
    Like · 2 · 10 hrs
  • Daniel Waters Babe I want to speak to you about these absolute xxxxx! I was taken to vcat by these bsstards but i won you won't xxxxx believe what i have to tell you! !! 0426499240
    Like · 1 · 9 hrs
  • Daniel Waters John Endicott got yelled at by the judge!!!!
    Like · 1 · 9 hrs
  • Daniel Waters Now IM xxxxx REALLY PISSED OFF . I HEAR YA BABE! !!
    Like · 1 · 9 hrs
  • Kate Borland LOUD and PROUD Daniel Kirby thank you for sharing and NEVER stop yelling about it. This is inhumane and this is why I fight for public housing. People need homes, a place to call their own, they need safety and privacy. SHAME slum landlords must be punished and exposed thank you for doing so....
    Like · 1 · 9 hrs
  • Steven Pax Just to clarify..This is your building? They ask $250 p.week from you? x
    Like · 1 · 2 hrs
    • Daniel Kirby I pay $140 per wk & the gov gives them an extra $110 per week per Centerlink customer! I got a letter from management, explaining that & if I was to be taken off Centerlink, my rent would go up to cover the whole $250 per wk! Can you imagine? Dxx

No comments:

Post a Comment