Markets & Justice

Markets & Justice
Freely operating markets yield a just outcome?

White Australia Has A Black History

White Australia Has A Black History

Thursday 14 August 2014

Can a bit of a giggle help us to change our wilful ways on climate change?

I have to admit that I love the wit and humour of the quirky bunch of Anglicans at Ship of Fools.  Please drop by and have a squizz.  Although I must say that I do miss the fictional doings of the Diocese of Foulness even though it has been gone for donkeys' years.

Paul Kerensa has developed a stand-up show on climate change. He has interesting things to say:
Since engaging with Operation Noah, I'm starting to realise a casual brush-past of the issues isn't enough.
We need to change our ways, the church's ways and the government's ways.
I'm reading a lot on the climate change issue. Admittedly a lot of it is on paper which in turn has come from more rainforests, but it's a start.
In short, we need to turn our heads around - individually and collectively - to get to the right solutions to make an equitable and liveable world.

No comments:

Post a Comment